What Do Our Clients Think?
View Our Certified Testimonials
Let's Get Started!
Get Immediate Help with Information, Costs & Payment Options.
Are you a veteran or a surviving spouse of a veteran? Do you want to stay in your home but need some assistance?
The VA offers assistance to help you pay for Home Care, through the Aid and Attendance Program.
- Wartime veterans and their surviving spouses, 65 years and older, may be entitled to this benefit.
- Aid and Attendance is a pension benefit, the veteran does not have to have service-related disabilities to qualify.
- To many people, the process is too daunting to do on their own, so Alliance Senior Care provides that extra assistance.
- In many situations this is a lifelong benefit.
Special Services to assist Veterans and their surviving spouses:
- Help determine eligibility for VA and other benefits that will help cover the cost of home care
- Assistance with completing the paperwork and navigating the VA system
- Support you in getting approved by the VA