Do you have a genuine interest in helping people?
Do you want to Make a Difference in Someone’s life?
Alliance Senior Care is looking for an Administrator to join the Alliance Senior Care family. This individual is responsible for improving the quality of life of the older adults that we serve. This is an emotionally rewarding job. This position is also responsible for making Alliance Senior Care a great place to work. We treat our employees with respect and trust. We offer flexible scheduling, great bonus opportunities and plenty of room for growth.
The objective of the position is to ensure that the office runs smoothly and efficiently. The position ensures that clients and staff have the resources and communication that they need. It also supports the CEO in ensuring that we are meeting all legal and financial requirements.
– This position is not only responsible for maintaining the current operations, but also making improvements to the current process and/or handling issues that arise.
– This position requires critical thinking, strong decision making, customer service orientated, organization and communication skills.
Work Inherent in the Position:
- Oversight and management of the successful operation of the office
- Responsible for handling prospective clients and converting them to new clients
- Responsible for overall Client Satisfaction. — Developing client care plans, conduct in-home client visits and ensuring care plans are kept up to date.
- Responsibility for the scheduling and recruiting team’s results while acting as backup
- Cross train with the other roles in the organization
- Oversight and management of all new hire paperwork, employee files, client files, and record retention.
- Manage the billing and collections process
- Management of employee benefit plans, health insurance, and 401K.
- Provide marketing support to the CEO.
- Oversight of interoffice purchases, office supplies, and other items.
- Genuine desire to improve the quality of life of the older adults that we serve.
- Minimum two to four years of customer service, preferably in a service arena (i.e. call center supervisor/manager)
- Minimum three to five years of direct employee supervision, including both exempt and non-exempt personnel
- Strong Organizational Skills, Crisis Management, and Time Management Skills
- The position requires that you have strong office software and equipment skills (phone, computer, printer, internet, etc.)
- Proficient with Microsoft office and comfortable learning new systems
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, in person and on the phone
- Self- Starter with good problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to share on-call responsibilities
- Experience working in the home care or health care industry is a PLUS
- RN, LPN, Social Workers, CNA’s, HHA’s, MA’s, EMT’s and others
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary $45K – $60K plus bonus
- Bonus Opportunity
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
- 401K & Profit Sharing
- Bonus Opportunity
Email Resume and Salary Expectations to Dina Hurnevich at email@example.com
About Alliance Senior Care
Alliance Senior Care provides exceptional in-home non-medical care and Geriatric Care Management for seniors throughout Oakland, Macomb, and Wayne counties. We are the recipients of the “Provider of Choice” and “Employer of Choice” Awards in 2019 by Home Care Pulse.