For most children, it is hard to determine when their parents may need some help. They truly want them to remain independent and do not feel comfortable moving into the “Parent” role. Some people wait too long to intervene and only do so in reaction to a crisis. The best way to prevent a crisis to provide supportive assistance early on.
Key Indications that your loved ones may need some assistance:
• Any major behavioral or functional changes.
• An accumulation of diagnoses (more than two).
• Falls or repeated hospitalizations.
• Short-term memory problems.
• Periods of confusion or disorientation.
• Calls from your parent’s friends/neighbors expressing concern.
• More frequent requests for help or support.
• Weight loss over the past year.
• Falling prey to senior scams.
Even if you notice that your loved one needs some assistance, do you know what kind and from whom? That is where Alliance Senior Care can help. The experts at Alliance Senior Care will meet with you and your loved ones in the comforts of your own home to identify their needs and can help to create a plan to support them and the entire family.
Call today and find out how easy it can be to find support and assistance. (248)274-2170.
If you or an aging loved-one are considering Home Care in Bloomfield Hills, MI, please contact the caring staff at Alliance Senior Care today. Call (248) 274-2170.
Alliance Senior Care provides all the services that a senior would need to remain in their own home, housekeeping, meal preparation, companionship, bathing, dressing, shopping, errands and transportation to activities, as well as care coordination and Geriatric Care Management Services. Alliance Senior Care has expertise in providing dementia care, Alzheimer's care, hospice care, identifying alternative financing solutions and care coordination. Alliance Senior Care has developed relationships with the largest Long Term Care Insurance companies in the industry including; John Hancock, Lincoln Financial, Bankers Life, CNA and others. Dina has a BBA from the University of Michigan and an MBA from Indiana University. She left her career in corporate Finance to start Alliance Senior Care with her husband, Brian. Dina has also had the very personal experience of caring for her own family members. She is an active member of the Aging Life Care Association.
Latest posts by Dina Zubi Hurnevich (see all)
- Do You Need to Worry About Falls? - October 12, 2019
- CARING FOR A SPOUSE –NAVIGATING THE AGING JOURNEY TOGETHER - October 10, 2019
- Eye Issues and the Elderly - October 7, 2019