Why Work for Alliance Senior Care
Alliance Senior Care received the Employer of Choice Award two years in a row from Home Care Pulse as voted by their caregivers. Come and work for a company where you will be appreciated. We are looking for great people who enjoy providing service to others.
- Flexible Schedules, we work around your school or work schedule
- Part Time and Full Time Opportunities
- Overtime Opportunities
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Friendly Work Environment
- Team Atmosphere
- Referral Bonus
- Great Employee Empowerment Plan
- 401k & Profit Sharing
- Flexible Scheduling – we work around your school schedule
- On the job training
- Ongoing Training
- Employee Recognition Awards
- Company sponsored 401K Plan and Profit Sharing Plan
- Company Sponsored Health Insurance Plan
What our Caregivers are saying
“I recommend the company to friends all the time.”
“I like that they work with me, and they are understanding. If I do not have a client, they make sure they get me a client right away. They are also good with communication.”
“They are friendly and helpful. They are a nice place to work.”
“I believe they're a good company, they work with my hours, and there's always someone there to answer my questions.”
“They are flexible with the schedule. They work with me if I want time off.”
Alliance Senior Care is currently hiring:
Do you enjoy putting smiles on the faces of others?
We are looking for dependable, caring, friendly & supportive individuals.
Caregivers, CNA’s, HHA’s, Direct Care Workers, Home Makers and Students in the Health Care Field.
- Full-time or Part-Time
- Day, Evening or Weekend shifts
- Shifts range from 4 hours to 12 hours
- Immediate Openings
- No criminal history
- Clean Driving Record
- Valid Drivers’ License
- Current Registration and Insurance
Voted Employer of Choice 2 years in a row!
Click Here to download an employment application.
Employment applications can also be picked up, dropped off or mailed to our office at:
Alliance Senior Care
2242 S. Telegraph Rd. Suite 206
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan 48302-0218
Ready to Find Out More?
View Our Services
Complete an Online Application